Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Hallowe'en Space

Here is the Hallowe'en space. I love the way it turned out. Again I used the books from the previous displays. In fact there are a number of things I have reused.

The bottle of poison is the bottle I found in the garbage room, the glass pumpkin is the one I found in Home Sense. I also reused the large glass vase with the orange feather boa. The wreath I made from a Styrofoam form, added 2 orange and black boas and a black raven I found for a dollar each.  I used my Cricut die cut machine to cut the web and the house images.  I wrapped some skewers in sparkly pipe cleaners and put them with a branch with a few spiders on. Oh I also used a black cloak as the runner on the shelf, it is from an old hallowe'en costume.

I love how this one turned out.
This is something I saw on Pinterest, that I knew I had to try. Just added die cut eyes for the toilet rolls. Then used some black vinyl to cut out the little creature hiding in my toilet tank.

Next display is likely to be something around November 11th.


No comments: