Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Cards

Over the Thanksgiving weekend, I didn't go out much due to a little annoying medical condition, that has now been corrected with medication. So it gave me some time to think about cards that I wanted to make.
First one is a Christmas card using Stephanie Barnards Framelits Flip it card die. I love it, as it is pretty easy to put together.
I got to use up some Martha Stewart Christmas papers, I've had for ages.
Then I saw a Happy Birthday card on Pinterest that I loved using the Cuttlebug Happy Birthday Embossing folder.
And finally a Fall card that I will be sending to some of the people on Papercraft Planet who are in a card swap group I am in. This was my own design, using a Fall stamp set that I have hardly used.




No comments: