Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Queen of Hearts

Today I have this card that just came together because the sketch from Mojo Monday was so inspiring. I basically just copied it. But I knew the exact stamp I wanted to use for it. I bought a bunch of Alice in Wonderland stamps in the summer while I was in NY state at a stamping convention. They were unmounted, and I was told I didn't really need to mount them, I could use double sided tape. Well in the end I did mount them, as I felt they stamped better. So 6 months later I finally got to use this stamp.

I am using these cards, (I made 4) for birthday cards for my friends over at Paper Craft Planet on Anything Goes Group for Random Happies.
Inspiring Sketch from www.mojomonday.blogspot.com

 The inside sentiment is another stamp that I got at that convention says, "If I were queen everything would be different"

No comments: