Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, September 05, 2010

New Stamp Set

I get a stamp set once a month from Stephanie Barnard who is in the States.  I love her sets, and what makes her very special to me, is that she only charges $1.50 for postage and packaging.  I have wanted stamps from other companies in the US, but they charge more than the actually set, so I don't usually bother buying anything from south of the border.  Except for the lovely and versatile stamps from The Stamps of Life.

Here are a few cards I put together using her August stamp set.

































































The September set has just been sent out, and I am looking forward to playing with that one as it is a Hallowe'en set.  Then kids at school will love it, I'm sure.

No comments: