Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, August 27, 2010

Baby Boy Mini Album

I've spent the last couple of days working on this baby book.  I had a friend in mind when I planned it out, however I still don't know whether she is having a boy or a girl.  Anyway I love the way this one turned out, and if she had a girl, then I will have to make another one, and this one will be available to purchase, should anyone be interested.  Just drop me a line and let me know.

It has many pockets where there are double sided circular tags waiting for photos.  There are lots of smaller tags to record the events and there are some other bigger tags to either add photos to or to journal on.

I used patterned paper from DCWV called Nursery, it is the from the Baby Boy 6 x 6 paper stack.  I used brown lunch bags, cardstock, white ribbon, ink and stamps, and a few other embellishments.

There is a slide show on the right panel of this blog, or you can click on it to go directly to the pictures.  Check it out.

2 comments:

The Autocrat: Haley said...

Aww totally cute!

Keitha said...

I haven't visited in awhile. I see you continue to rock the minis - great job!