Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Tutorial Trials

I thought I'd give making a card tutorial a try. The first had to be deleted as almost nothing was in frame. Please understand, I don't have any of the equipment needed to do this! Just a Samsung tablet that a friend got free when she signed up to a new bank account and she gifted it to me.

So the second one I just redid the card again. I just added a little more adhesive. It was okay, but in order to get everything in, I filmed it vertically. Of course the best videos need to be horizontal.

Now for the third. Figured out how to film horizontally so I gave it a try. This time it worked really well. I did forget however my scissors, so I had to go quickly to get them. Other than that I think it was a good video.

So here it is and don't forget to comment.

Thank you.

No comments: