Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Faeries

Today's cards are from a couple of dies I bought in August, but only received a few weeks ago. First is a card that I am sending to my niece's daughter for her birthday. She is turning 4. I also enclosed some paper dolls that I cut out using my Cricut from the Everyday Paper Dolls cartridge, along with paper outfits with tabs, so that she can play and change the clothes.
This next card I made for a friend I made on PaperCraft Planet whose son's wife is about to have a baby.
I am sending this one to my nephew, whose birthday is in two days, so I know it will be a little late. A simple and masculine card.
And finally an idea I saw on someone's blog, but I forget which one, sorry. It is a bright spring card, that I absolutely love. I'm making lots of these to help welcome/encourage spring.
What cards have you made lately?



1 comment:

Ina G said...

Wow you have made some really lovely cards here.