Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Out of Commision.....sort of

I had surgery last month to repair a torn rotator cuff.  The recovery is long ans painful with pain meds and lots of physiotherapy.

I really wanted to get my holiday cards made for the kids and staff at school, but as I am not allowed any resistance on my arm, that means I can't even fold a piece of card stock in half!  So instead I put my Cricut to use and made tags instead.






















 I know they will understand why they will not be getting the usual fancy gifts this year.

1 comment:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

If you write to my email address which is after my profile picture and history and send me your email so I can send the grinch. Don't put your email in the comment box for privacy sake.