Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, October 04, 2009

Finally....

It had been a very long time since I put some scrapbook pages together, as I am so into making cards these days. I was invited to Keitha's place to get some scrapping done, and to catch up on what each of us had been doing. Here are the few pages I completed.





I am not sure why this is so blue looking! I will try to take a better picture later.

This is another layout that I worked on. It is awaiting some journaling about the amazing balconies I saw in Havana, Cuba.




I also took photos of a rum factory in Havana. I have started a 3 page layout, but have only put together the first two pages. Who knows when that third one will get started! Again, as you can see I have a hard time getting the journaling done. But now that I have a new printer, there really is no more excuses!



No comments: