Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, May 10, 2008

First "Scrapvivor" Challenge

The Yahoo group PST_pass_it_on recently held a challenge for participants. 17 members were sent 3 envelopes containing items to use on a 12 x 12 layout. A theme was given as well as a technique.

The first challenge was 'My Favourite Place' the technique was doodling and the items to be used were a coin envelope, a tag, a bottle cap and some fibre.

This was my entry:

I have to admit I had no idea what to do with the bottle cap, but after 7 trial ideas, I settled for the simplest! The doodling is on the background paper, it was plain cardstocks to begin with. I cut the word SENSES into the envelope. The tag is inside the envie with a photo of purple flowers on. The fibres are also on the tag.

With this entry I survived and went on to round two with 8 other participants.

No comments: