Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, January 27, 2006

Take 20 Questions And Answer Them By Taking A Photograph

  1. Who am I?
  2. Who knows me best?
  3. How old am I? (or how old do I feel?)
  4. The most important thing in my life is...
  5. I always carry...
  6. Something I always do...
  7. I'm at my happiest when...
  8. On Monday morning you can find me...
  9. My favourite mode of transportation...
  10. My eyes are...
  11. My favourite material possession is
  12. To relax, I like to...
  13. The town I live in is....
  14. My worst habit is...
  15. My guilty pleasure is ...
  16. When I look at someone, the first thing I see is...
  17. I think ..................... is beautiful.
  18. One thing I can live without is...
  19. One thing people don't know about me
  20. My life is...

There is a possible scrapbook about me here. It is a challenge that I will try to complete this year, 2006.

No comments: