I was excited to get started and try to let my inner artist play. I am not that loose with my crafts, I usually like to have my work clean and linear. So I was anxious to see how this would work out.
I went on a hunt for a book, one of 3 that I have, but I only found one that I had already used for something else. So I ended up having to make one. I found some watercolour paper and cut it to size. I sewed it and bound it into a cover. It took a lot longer than I expected, but I like the end result.
When it dried I found a couple of sentiments and added them too. I was inspired to write in it. Here is the finished product.
I am hopeful that I can make many of these pages.